Friday, February 13, 2009

I recently got several more pictures I had taken at some of my classes, and they turned out wonderful! Here are some of the fantastic pics below.







We had some very satisfied babies at the end of this class, and I am so thankful for these fantastic, hands on pictures! They display the massage techniques perfectly! Thanks again to the wonderful moms and babies featured in these beautiful pictures! and a big Thank You to Nikki Hoover, who took most of these wonderful pictures! The link to her Photography blog and website are featured on the side of this blog. Enjoy!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good post!! Good information!! By the way, have you heard of MiNeeds.com? It really simplifies finding affordable massage professionals. I used it to find them for my body relaxation. Essentially, after I described what I needed on this site, I received several competitive bids from local massage professionals. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to call around and negotiate with each, and that they actually came to me.

Seattle Massage Therapists | Massagers - Get Bids & Save | MiNeeds