Friday, February 13, 2009

I am very excited to announce the arrival of my new business cards!! I ordered them last Friday, expecting them to arrive next Tuesday, and they were delievered via FedEx today! I almost hugged the delivery man, and yelled out a huge thank you instead :o) They turned out great! Here is the image that I have, not filled out with my information,

I also ordered some matching postcards to mail out after the show or to announce upcoming events, they turned out just as great as the business cards.

Something you may notice when you see my business cards is the name. I recently went downtown to the Secretary of the State and filed an assumed business name for Gentle Touch Massage. After talking to Brent about it, we decided that having both names would be great, and when I am finally ready and able to rent an office, i'll already have the name for my business. So Gentle Touch Massage is listed on the business cards, but Infant Massage is listed below that as one of my specialties.

If you would like to help get the word out about Gentle Touch Infant Massage, feel free to contact me for business cards, or request to be put on our mailing list to recieve updates about events and news.

No comments: