Sunday, October 17, 2010

Classes starting again soon

I am happy to announce that I am starting to accept group classes again as of November 1st, 2010! Please Contact me if you or someone you know would like to host a group class, or if you are interested in a private class as well.
I will be doing my best to keep up to date information on the blog, and have finally listed the course pricing. If at any time you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me.

Thank you everyone for your patience while I've been building my business to better serve the Treasure Valley.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess, I never heard of infant massage, I'll have to see if they provide that in my neck of the woods.
I want to let you know I did a search for Windows Live Writer XP and they have a download.... I'll leave the info here...
http://explore.live.com/windows-live-writer-xp

Thank you for the well wishes~ xo