Monday, November 17, 2008

A Month Already?

Wow! time goes by fast! We had our 4th class today, and although it wasnt a full one, we still had a great time and learned several new things! I unfortunately forgot my camera today, so i'll try to get more pics up when I can. The babies seemed to respond very well to the gentle movements exercise we did today, they loved the stretches and joint movements, and wanted to keep going when we were all done. It's great to have such a great response to touch from these babies, and to hear stories of success from the parents, about calming baby down before bedtime, or helping ease an upset stomach, they are all wonderful examples of how great these techniques can be!

I will be finishing my practicum up with the end of this first class, then sending the full exam off for my final certification. I'm so excited to complete this training and begin this next step! I'll keep you posted on my progress and when the next class will begin!

No comments: